Prescription eye glasses in Quiapo Manila




Since today is a holiday, due to our Muslims brothers and sisters Ei-dal Ftir celebration and it is a friday, I decided to go to Quiapo to  attend mass as well as purchase my prescription eyeglasses, since someone accidentally stepped on my old  partner in crime. I used to have my eyeglasses done at a known shop in SM mall, but since I am on a budget, I checked the internet where I can get it at a cheaper cost. Almost all the blogs I've read was about Paterno St. in Quiapo, specifically RESHMA. Since I love to discover something new ,  I went there and looked for RESHMA optical.  I first went to a  small shop and they showed me eyeglasses which costs P1100 for a package (frame, multicoated lens & eye checkup).  However since I am just checking for the prices I just told the lady, I will go back; even  I am

not meant too hehehe .  Then  I saw my real destination, RESHMA shop. It was a small store with lots of customers. Luckily, the owner, Ms. Reshma was the one who assisted me.  I got the very first eyeglasses that took my attention when I went inside the store. A green Benetton frame. At first  I was hesistant to ask for the price, since it looks expensive. A saleslady told me the price, but Ms. Reshama, gave me a wonderful discount!! So I decided to get two (2) hehe

So guys! If you are planning to get your prescription eyeglasses, you might want to  go to Quiapo and  look for RESHMA, the owner is very nice and accomodating, plus, you will go home with a smile. You get to have your vision clear  and your wallet still full. Unlike  the one I had at the mall, which costs me 5 times higher than the  one I have now.  I only got my two eyeglasses for 1600.00 package w/ multi coated lens. RESHMA Optical shop is located at Paterno Street Quiapo, Manila, at the back of Quiapo Church.






Comments

Popular Posts