To The Man Who Stole my Heart, The One Who Got Away


I was walking by the beach last night when I saw a  letter tied in a yellow ribbon, out of curiosity, I decided to pick it up  since I am on the only one in the area.  I lay down on the  couch  back in my hotel room and read the letter full of love.... and here it goes....


To the Man who stole my heart, the one who got away,


It sounds so cliche, "you had me at one "hello", ". You said you were a friend of a friend and from then on, we started just fine.  We merely just talked about us, your favorite food, favorite color, my hobbies, my dreams, our families...how our day ended and how it started... You waited for me to send you a message, just what I do too...  coz we live in one world but we work in a different time. It was sooooo good, soooo nice, that  I felt so complete... it was so full of trust, full of caring it was wonderful indeed... It was a 30 days of exchanges of sweet nothings, of kisses and hugs and of caring thoughts...

 I know that time, you were the right one for me. Not so perfect but so real, it was soo good to be true.. You are my everything. You made me realized my worth, you made me pushed more, everything that I am  doing for my family, coz you are my great inspiration. You showed me how a wonderful son you are to your parents and how a great brother you are to your siblings, right there and then, I know you are a great provider...You made me love you even more...

I was soo in love, that I didn't know, I was leaving in a dream, a dream I created for the selfish me, that's why, one day, you decided to went away.  I lost you and I know you are not coming back... it hurts.. i tried to move on but I can't and kept telling my self, it was because of me.


I decided to wake up from the dream, it  was really a nice dream. You and me together, sending messages, sweet thoughts, never ending kisses and hugs.. a dream I don't want to wake up to. almost perfect, feel so surreal.. I know it was my  fault..

I stayed quiet all the time, thinking of you on my free time, what you are doing, who is with you..

I waited for you everyday at the office, waiting for your time to kick in, waited for you to appear on the special corner, where I always look for you.. waited for you to visit your friends so I could see you smile... waited for you to go to my bay, greet your friends and passed by me without saying a word...

Because in the real world, you know my name, but you don't know everything about me. But in my dream, I am using a different name, but you know everything about me,except  my high school name.

I know it was my fault, coz in the real world, I am just no one to you, but in our dream, I feel so special...

I'm gonna qoute the letter that I was supposed to give you on your birthday, but the real me was hesitant, so I never got the chance to gave it to you.


Here you go...


To the Man Who Stole My Heart, The One Who got Away,

Happy Birthday to someone who's......

Simply Amazing, Just about perfect. Looking better than ever...so celebration worthy, in-Credible? Oh Yes!

I just want to thank you for giving me the chance to get to know you better, I am so sorry for I am so unfair, Thank you so much for being so sweet, caring, thoughtful and for making me feel special in your own special way, even in just a short span of time.

Sorry...


                                                                                                              Love,
                                                                                                               Yan


I know it was short, but that was how I feel...


From then on, I continue to live in the real world, waited for you everyday, just to see you, waited for you to smile at me and greet me,...

I know you know that it was me, but since you are nice, you just pretended you don't know anything... and that made me love you even more...coz I know you have the heart, that's why I am shy, whenever you are near. It was hard for me to ask you questions regarding work, coz it rattles me, coz it makes me feel that you are just soo real, and it made me nervous..


Then one day, I saw you sad...walking towards my bay, I pretended I didn't see you. But I know I got the hint. You went to a friend and said you are on break, then you passed by me again.. I wanted to follow you, but I can't, coz you didn't know I know.. I wanted to hug you for real, but I can't....

Then you left a message that you have to leave, and be remembered as the one who got away....

My real world crashes, it crashes that I wished that that day would never have come...


In my dream,  you are my one who got away, in our world, you still is my one who got away...

I don't know what will happen next, I hope one day, when we see each other, when you get the chance to read this, you will send me a message and let me know you  f orgive me...for what I did...



I hope when you see me next time, I get to have the real hug...

I just want to thank you, for you made a  big change in my life, you once told me, "experience is a great teacher" and I will instill it in my heart....

I hope someday, when you come back, you will decide to stay, please stay... for I know that you are my life... my one and only ANGEL...

 And for me not to forget this, I decided to write this in a letter, and tie it in a yellow ribbon, hoping one day, someone will find it and  you get to read this.....

                                                                                                         Thank you
                                                                                                              Yan                                                                                        





















Comments

Popular Posts