#All the things

For three years and three months, Teletech has been my bread and butter. I may not be the greatest agent the company have, but I can definitely say, that I am very much thankful to all the benefits it offers.

Thank you, Noy, TL Joy, TL Precious, TL Miles, TL Yam, TL Gracey and TL Bob. You may have different ways on how you supported me, but I can say it surely made me a better person. 

To my first girlfriend sa floor my twinheart sissy ate May, thank you so much. 
To my dearest friend Eunice, thank you and see you soonest..unnie Kim, thank you and to all my team mates and friends.

I'm gonna miss the yearly O.T's for $$ 😂, lunch out with team mates, team building ang pa siomai at siopao ni mayor ☺️ ipunan ng sticker ng Starbucks.

Mahirap na masaya, lalo na pag swelduhan na.. thank you for a great ride, T-Mobile family, see you all around! 

2142125 signing off.







































Comments

Popular Posts