Eyes on Me


The sky is red, water is calm, the sun is about to say goodbye... not forever.. but just to rest  for tomorrows duty.. and I am here on the beach, lying on the sand.. feeling anxious.. agitated..


I don't know why, but every time the clock ticks at 5:30 til 7 pm  I feel empty.. Since I was a kid, I've felt that strange feeling.

I know it's weird, but that's just the way it is.

Then suddenly, just as the wind blew and it's warmth touches my skin.. I remember you...
To fill up this empty feeling, I then think of you... how you've been, where you are.. who's with you... are you happy? There are a lot of things I want to tell you... but I can't.. I just can't.


The sun shines, the sun sets, and now it's dark...I remember the last time I saw you... you were sad,those beautiful eyes, yes, I love them, but then has no glow, the time that I wanted to hug you tight..

If I could have just stopped what I'm doing and run to you when you last exited the door, I could have just said, " I can't promise to fix your problems,  but I can promise you won't have to face them alone" and hug you..  I know you won't like that,..and I just can't.. coz I am just no one, like Arya in "game of thrones", trying to be no one to be brave..but unlike her, I'm jus being me, but I am just no one for you.. and with that,.. just like the broken glasses, my heart were shattered.. and just like the broken glasses that only fire could mend, it's only your fiery love could mend..



Let's go back in time, the first time I saw you..

It was one sweet Tuesday morning..You were wearing a black shirt and a bluegreen pants, if I'm not mistaken. Our eyes met, but you just didn't care.. you smiled to a friend and said "hi", And with that, from the moment you entered that door, I knew it! After 8 long years, my heart skipped a beat...I knew it then! I liked you! It was actually my 3rd day at the ops, and you had me at one "hello" though it was not intended for me. hahaha

Wednesday came and I can't contain my happiness..the only friend I knew as on leave..
and I still don't know your name...

Alas, she's back! I asked her your name and from that day on, I knew! It was the sweetest name ever!
Then I heard you sing.. my favorite old song... and for me it was the sweetest voice ever!!


Oooops, it's 7:30 and time for dinner...

How I wish we could lay down at the beach together..watching the sunset and sunrise, holding hands, this time no emptiness..but full of love, with a promise that no matter what happens, we can face everything together, good or bad in sadness and in happiness.. together, forever till we grow old....

How I wish I could tell this to you, but I just can't...just like the water that clears the dirt in the sand, I am just no one and forever will be.. I am happy loving you from a distance,... I know this will be over, not now but soon... but the love and memories, will stay forever...

I don't want you to love me be back.. I just want you to see me... For when it's over, when you met her, I hope she could give you the love more than what I could give...


You'll be forever the reason for my tear drops..My one who  got away.....

Comments

Popular Posts