Day 2: City of Pines- Leonard Woods Walk tour

I walked up at around 5:30 am, fixed my things, had shower and breakfast, I ate cup noodles and cupcake at the owner's store, then I started my walk tour again, this time I followed the Leonard Wood street way, I first visited the White House, at first I was just about to take a pitcure of the facade but I have read that their is a bamboo museum inside, so to take advantage of seeing the inside of the house, I paid P50.00 for the entrance fee. I did not go upstairs since I am afraid, even there are lots of photographers inside.

The White House
My certificate @ the white house bamboo museum :)
While resting at the front of the house, I saw a vendor of turon and lumpia, bought two lumpia and munched it while walking.



2nd place to visit is the Botanical Garden, as usual, you will see lots of greens, different flowers, but what I love in this place is the inihaw ng longannisa.(grilled longanisa). It was so yummy and tasty, it was my first time to have tasted a longganisa like that, superb!

grilling the longganisa

Surely im gonna go back for this :) Sarap!!


I bought strawberry ref magnet cheaper than mines view park yet it is just the same, two for P50.00, not bad :)

I started walking again heading to Wright Park, I bought a Bonsai for P50.00, good thing the plant is still green and living.:)



Stairs from the Wright Park to the Mansion. 

Next place is The Mansion, I rested for a while since going up the long stairs from Wright Park to the Mansion is quite tiring.


After having photos taken, I went down again, and saw a Church St Jospeh The Worker at the rotunda, where jeepneys are waiting, going to the town proper.

St. Joseph the Worker Parish



I asked the driver to drop me at 50's Diner. It is a Vintage place, that caters, ice cream, burger, shakes, I had sweet and sour pork for only P99.00. :) delicious!



Sweet & Sour Pork P99.00 with iced tea :)
By 12:30 I was at my rented place, fixed my things, then went to the Bus terminal at the back of BDO near SM Baguio.

Looked for Dagupan Transit bound to Cubao. Paid P415.00. I got home at around 10:00 PM.


Please click on the link for the expenses.




Lakwatserang Cavitenia: City of Pines - Leonard Woods Walk Tour

Comments

Popular Posts